FOOTBALL MAD NATION!!
~ SAYANGI BOLA SEPAK MALAYSIA ~

Saturday, December 19, 2009

CLASS 6R

AZRIL-the one who makes jokes every time

YURI- my partner

AMIR- the helpful one

LUQMAN- the pak imam

KHIDIR- the boss

ARIFFIN- the guy who always falls down when entering the class room

ASHRAFF- the little mice

DANIAL- the gay one

IAN- the better goalkeeper than me

NORMAN- the MJ lover

POK CHONG-the most handsome

PUTRA-the toyol

KEVIN- the Prof

CHAN- the only and seriously only west ham supporter

SARAH- the hippie

SHARIFAH- the girl who talks a lot

YEE LAN- the play girl

WEN MAY- the girl with hand phone all the time

MELISSA- the girl who always took my hand phone

E. LING- the girl me and NORMAN make a song out of her name

TIFFANY- the the ????......

and that is all my 6R friends, hope seeing you guys next year =)

No comments:

Post a Comment